1. It shall be the duty of the President to preside at all meetings, call meetings, and committee meetings. This
person shall call such meetings as deemed necessary.
2. This person shall appoint needed committees for the benefit of the Booster Club.
3. This person shall be an ex-officio member of all special groups and committees.
4. This person shall supervise, guide and report the issues and findings as recommended by the Booster Club to the
5. This person shall have responsibility for recruiting members in the Booster Club.
6. This person shall represent the Booster Club at all Alumni meetings and any other meetings designated by the
Booster Club, and shall properly report information to the Alumni Chapter.
B. The Vice President.
1. This person shall preside over all meetings when the President is not present, or when asked to preside by the
2. This person shall assist the President in the conducting of the President's office.
3. This person shall assist in the recruitment of members.
4. This person shall represent the President in his absence at outside meetings and affairs and as requested by
C. The Recording-Corresponding Secretary.
1. This person shall record all proceedings of meetings and conferences and report same to the body.
2. This person shall make the minutes of the meetings available to the Alumni Chapter.
3. This person shall prepare and distribute typed copies of the minutes to Club members.
4. This person shall help with the various correspondence and written materials for the benefit of the Booster Club
and perform other duties as may be prescribed by the President and the general body.
5. This person shall send out notification of meetings to the Club members.
D. The Treasurer.
1. This person shall accept all deposits, contributions, solicitations (receipts) and report same to the Treasurer
of the Alumni Chapter.
2. This person shall keep an accurate record of all receipts and all disbursements.
3. This person shall requisition all payments as acted upon and authorized by the body. Payment shall be made by
the Treasurer of the Alumni Chapter.
4. This person shall make a monthly financial report to the membership itemizing all debts incurred, and giving
the balance as of that date, at intervals deemed necessary by the President.
5. This person shall receive from the local Alumni Treasurer monthly bank statements of all receipts and disbursements
to the Band Booster Club.
E. The Assistant Secretary-Treasurer.
This person shall assist the secretary and treasurer in the conduct of their duties.
F. The Parliamentarian.
1. This person shall construe and interpret the rulings of the by-laws as approved by the body, and from time to
time, certain rules of laws enacted in the minutes.
2. This person shall obtain a copy of the Revised Robert's Rules of Order and bring such to each meeting and be
3. This person shall be the chairperson of the constitution committee.